Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Thankful For..........

Post #20
I'm very late - sorry. The day completely got away from me. It was to say the least one crazy day. I'm thankful for prayer. When I went to bed Friday night I knew the men would be coming in the morning to begin putting up the walls in our garage, and knowing that the weather was to turn bad I prayed for a reprieve. I asked that they be able to get up all the walls and finish the top for for cover before it began raining. It was so cold yesterday with the wind blowing. I felt so bad for them out there working. They worked so hard. I could hear pounding, the sounds of the electric nail gun and the saw going all day long. They took a short break and came in out of the wind for a little lunch and then back to work. About 4:00, I saw the first couple of rain drops hit our back door. I wasn't sure it they were going to make it. My niece was just picking up her children that I had been watching and then it started to hail. A few minutes later I went to the side door and they were throwing things from off the top floor. They had finished the last sheet of wood as the snow began to fall.
This is my small miracle today of an answered prayer, which I will for ever be grateful.

No comments: