Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Thankful For..............

Post #12
I'm writing this while on medication so hope it makes sense. Today I had eye surgery. My tear ducts were clogged and for the past 5 months or more I have continually wiped my eye. Tears run down my check and people think I'm crying. My make up won't stay on and after a while my eye burns. Well, today Dr. Patel at the Moran Eye institute, put a tube in so that it would drain into my sinuses. He says woman have very thin drainage tubes coming from our eyes and he sees this a lot. I'm so thankful for the talent of Doctors. He's a great doctor and very kind. It's amazing all they can do in the medical field. We are so blessed by the talents Heavenly Father have given us. I will be so glad not to be crying all the time. :)

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm glad your surgery went well. I'm grateful for Doctors and modern medicine as well. We are so blessed.

Jana said...

Hope you feel better sis. and hope that your surgery works. Love ya.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Thank you. I do to. I won't know for a few weeks, but I'm sure praying for success.