Post #14
I'm so thankful for living in West Bountiful, and for all the new friends we have made.
Twelve years ago when we moved it was the most difficult decision we had to make. We felt we were leaving the only ward we would ever love and friends we had known for 16 years and were very close to. Our son was a senior in high school and we didn't know how it would affect him. Luckily he was able to stay at his same school.
I miss seeing our old friends on a regular basis, but moving here has been such a blessing. We feel right at home and our new friends and neighbors couldn't be any kinder. It was difficult when we were moved from the 6th ward to the 10th ward, but once again we were welcomed with open arms and found new and wonderful people. Our lives have changed, we have grown and all for the better.
I have learned that unless you are moving forward growth doesn't take place. I'm thankful for the many changes in my life and for all those who have made those changes easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment