Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Thankful For..............

Post #6
It was nice to sleep in just a bit later this morning. I love the weekends, but they sure go by quickly. Today I watched my two beautiful grand-daughters for a few hours. We watched a movie (Toy Story III) which Kate loved. She didn't move from in front of the TV until it ended. I am so thankful for these two beautiful little girls. Being a grand mother is the greatest blessing and gives me more joy than I can express in words. These two sweet spirits straight from heaven can make me smile no matter what kind of day I have had.
I had to laugh when I took this picture. Usually Kate doesn't sit for pictures. This is the first one I have been able to get with the two of them together. Kate looks like she's a bit uncomfortable with Megan on her lap and not sure if she wanted to hold her.

No comments: