Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Thankful For.........

Post #16
September 23, we received our building permit and shortly after that the digging begun. We have lived in this home now for 12 1/2 years and are finally adding our garage. I am so excited!! Mark Johnson did the construction on the foundation and has done a great job. Jim will help with the rest so we can save a little. I can't wait to pull into the finished project, but there is still plenty to do. This week they will start putting up the walls and hopefully things will move quickly. It will probably be spring before we get the storage room upstairs and all the finishing touches, but I can wait. It's been 30 years since we have had a garage to pull into. It almost seems like a dream. I'm just hoping the weather will hold out another week.
I am so grateful for this blessing!




I hope I can pull in without hitting something. haha






2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh its looking good, Im so excited for you, I'll pray for good weather there in Utah.

Lesley said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Yay!