
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
A Day to Remember
Today is the 20th Anniversary of my sister Michelle's passing. She was a month away from her 34th birthday. Michelle was full of life. She never complained and always thought of others before herself. She had a great laugh, and was as beautiful inside as she was outside. I loved being with her. We traded cloths so much we never knew who's we had on. I miss our long talks and our walks early in the morning. One of my favorite memories was when we took Keith, and Ashlee with us on a long drive to Arizona to visit our sister Jana. We had a blast, singing and laughing the whole way there. I miss her very much and can't wait to see her again. Love you Sis!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love and miss her so much, I remember when you guys came to AZ and it rained the whole time you were here but we had fun!!
Post a Comment