Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Carol - June 11th

Carol at the cabin this last Oct.

Carol and Bruster


Carol and her wax lips



at the cabin


many moons ago

Happy Birthday Carol!!
Growing up dad always called me carol. We looked a lot alike. Even as we got older dad still would slip up now and then. I felt like my middle name was Carol. That's ok sis, you're a great sister. I know we don't see each other as much as we would like, but it's always nice to know you are close. Through thick and thin! I have good memories of our times together. I will always remember you getting me to run that race with you and me coming in dead last. I have gotten better over the years. This last Halloween will always be one of my favorite of you. You were so funny. I loved our trip and going out as witches. Good times!!! Have a wonderful day sis!!

No comments: