TAGGED by Sara
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Watched the Manti Miracle Pagent
2. Went shopping
3. Worked on my English Paper
4. Cleaned my kitchen
5. Put gas in my car
6. Met Christa Tovey's parents (great people)
7. Went on a long run
8. Bought a new exersaucer for Kate
8 things I look forward to:
1. Taking my grandchildren on vacation
2. June 29th my 30th Anniversary
3. Going on a mission with my husband
4. Having city water
5. Having a garage someday
6. Retiring
7. Getting my degree
8. Living eternally with my family
8 things I wish I could do:
1. win the Publishers Clearing House and travel the world with Jim
2. Lose 25 pounds
3. Never have to do my hair again
4. Buy my Son and his family a new car
5. Always know the right thing to say
6. sing
7. Speak another language
8. Play any song on the piano
8 shows I watch on TV (or DVD)
1. NCIS
2. Seinfeld
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Ghost Whisper
5. The Mentalist
6. How It's Made
7. Dr. G. Medical Ex.
8. Return to me
8 people I tag:1. whoever feels like playing...
2 comments:
Im with ya on the never do my hair again thing, I just cut mine off after trying to grow out the layers forever, I couldn't do it anymore now I look worse. Love your answers.
Post a Comment