Friday, August 1, 2008

MY TRIP TO ARIZONA




I just returned from Meza, Arizona. My nephew was speaking in church before he leaves on his mission to the Dominican Republic. Jesse gave a great talk about being true to yourself. He made me cry. I can't believe their third and last boy is going on his mission. How time fly's. They will have two out for about 6 months. It seems like yesterday they were all so young and I was babysitting them. They would laugh at me because every time I jumped on the trampoline I would wet my pants.
I had a great time this last week with my sister. She is an amazing person - she never stops running. Her days begin very early and end very late, and she never sits down. She has a new little dog named JJ. Thanks family for treating me so special on my trip. Here are a few pics.

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Congrats Nana!!!yay!! Now I can leave a comment! I love blogging so glad you have one!