For those that I have passed this tag onto please do the following: list 6 words that discribe your life. Then send the tag to 5 other people. Here are mine. 1. Indebted 2. Loved 3. Happy 4. Blessed 5. Crazy 6. Nana
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was so nice to know you were thinking about me. I think I will survive, it just is a big event. Her patriarchal blessing was so beautiful. Remind me to talk to you about that. (For different reasons.) Jolene Barker has been talking to me about Sandi's baby. She was so touched that 'the new bishop' and Mike Leger came to see them. It truly helped them on a very rough day.
I found your blog through Lesley and Becky's...that's why these are so fun. I just wanted to say thank you for bringing us a meal right after I had Spencer. I am really bad at remembering names and never dropped a note. I think I will remember you two now. I posted about the change on Sunday because it was so incredible. Hope you enjoy this new adventure!
4 comments:
Thanks for playing tag!!
Heard abouth Uncle Jamie!! We're so excited for him. I just love him! He will do such an amazing job as Bishop. I love and miss you guys.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was so nice to know you were thinking about me. I think I will survive, it just is a big event. Her patriarchal blessing was so beautiful. Remind me to talk to you about that. (For different reasons.) Jolene Barker has been talking to me about Sandi's baby. She was so touched that 'the new bishop' and Mike Leger came to see them. It truly helped them on a very rough day.
I found your blog through Lesley and Becky's...that's why these are so fun. I just wanted to say thank you for bringing us a meal right after I had Spencer. I am really bad at remembering names and never dropped a note. I think I will remember you two now. I posted about the change on Sunday because it was so incredible. Hope you enjoy this new adventure!
Post a Comment