
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember. If we're only blogging friends write about a post that is most memorable.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you....either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you one back.3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him.4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together:)!!(this idea is stolen from Tiffany)
5 comments:
Auntie Bon, Well I have lots but one that really sticks out is when you through me A suprise Birthday party when I turned 14! I remember it was about one month after mom died, I really needed it! And it made me fill so special!
I was so happy because I always wanted to have a suprise party and you are the one and only person who did that very special thing for me! Thank you for that very special MEMORY!! Love me
I remember when we went to Zarahemla (in the snow), that was the first time I really got to know you. You, Becky, Michelle, and me seemed to really hit it off (we shared a lot of funny stories)as a group and I knew camp was going to be a lot of fun! And it was.
This is so hard, because there are so many great memories. I have sweet, spiritual, friendly, growing memories, but of course, I will leave a funny one. It will be one of my recent ones. Perhaps you could post a picture of the event.... I remember hiking along a trail as we went to support the youth of the stake on their quest for growth...All of the sudden you froze and squeaked and I knew what had happened. You had seen the 'dreaded snake at Trek'. You whispered that it was still right there and I saw it's tail. The Beast!!! I started to scream into the radio for our Knights in Shining Armor...and all we got were Steve and Jim (Who thought we were babies) They chased off the snake and we were ungallantly left to walk down the trail again by ourselves. This proved a problem. But wonder women that we are, we came up with a plan. We beat on the sides of the trail with my snake beatin' stick and throw baseball size rocks and small boulders ahead of us to encourage any more vipers to leave the vicinity. I am proud to be a conquerer with you.
Bon, one thing that sticks out and I have shared with my girls (to chew your food good) is when I was at your house and I started to choke on a cookie and you did the hymlic maneuver (however you spell it).I ate ice cream for the next month everyday. Thanks for saving my life! Love you
OK so where do I begin its not possible to pick a most memorable cause they are all memorable to me. But I do remember when we went out to Gardners Village and we ran into the bathroom and when I was washing my hands I look over and see these urinals on the wall and I said Bonnie since when do they put these in a womens bathroom? then that guy came walking in, heard us and walked back out. Thats when I realized we were in the mens bathroom I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and then these guys were watching us walk out of there and cracking up at us. And of course last summer when I rented the car and we were on our way shopping and there was a bug in my hair and all you did was scream and wouldn't get it out, Jakelle and Kylee thought we were out of our minds Oh my gosh I could go on and on. Love ya lots, Jana
Post a Comment