Friday, August 1, 2008

My Job







I am the head secretary at Meadowbrook Elementary. This is my 205y year there, and I can honestly say I have one of the best jobs ever. I work with amazing people. Each day brings new and interesting stories from the children. It's great!! I began working at Meadowbrook when my son was in the second grade. I have been through 5 principals, and I have enjoyed each one. Our current principal is absolutely fantastic. She is not only my boss, but a very dear friend. I also work with one of my dearest friends, Lynnett. We have been through a lot together, and I don't know what I would do without her. I'm currently going to Weber State to get my teaching degree, although it will take me many more years to finish at the rate I'm going. But I'm not worried I love where I'm at.

No comments: