This is a funny post, especially because a couple of nights ago I had a funny dream about your hair. You are so fortunate to have the hair you have, I would never change it!!
I vote for the second one. When can I expect to see it? We are definitely wearing some of my colored wigs on Oct. 30th. I am getting a good collection.
5 comments:
ahhhh that is hilarious some of those doesn't even look like you. I love the flip up one and the totally blond one, looking good!!!
You look so cute in all of yours! Mine looked really scary
This is a funny post, especially because a couple of nights ago I had a funny dream about your hair. You are so fortunate to have the hair you have, I would never change it!!
I vote for the second one. When can I expect to see it? We are definitely wearing some of my colored wigs on Oct. 30th. I am getting a good collection.
I LOVE these pictures...that is so fun!
Post a Comment