I had never been to the pumpkin patch, but had heard so much about it from our 1st graders who go every year. As we approached it, a sea of orange pumpkins filled the ground. Jim got us a large cart and set Kate in it, and out we went to search for the right pumpkin. Kate was having fun patting the pumpkins and yelling for Daddy, and Grandpa. I think she could have walked that entire field. We found small & large ones, green, orange, and white ones, rotten ones and every shape you can imagine. We even picked up a few squash for eating. Kate on the other hand did not want to leave. She just wanted to wander the pumpkin patch.
If you have never been out there they have a maze for the little children and it's really not very expensive. I think we paid .25 cent a pound for our pumpkins. Not bad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment