
A mean game of spoons
It was beautiful weather and the fall colors were in full bloom, but I was always driving and didn't get any pictures of the colors. We talked, played spoons, watched scary movies and went shopping. Jackson Hole is one of my favorite places and we did have some fun. We ate at a cute little place called Sweet Water. They have great food. I was so looking forward to sharing the dessert, (chocolate chip bread pudding) but when it came time to order they replaced it with Cinnamon Apple. Sounds good, but not what I was hoping for.
All in all a great trip!!
2 comments:
Auntie Bon, I had a fabulous time!! We did have a good time laughing, talking and eating! hehe I am so happy I got to come...thanks for letting me ride with you. I love you xoxoxo
What an awesome tradition!! I love the black and white picture... you need to frame that one. What a great family you have!
Post a Comment