Sunday, May 23, 2010

9 More Days!!


I have been looking forward for school to be out, but I think this year it snuck up on me. This spring weather has thrown me off. By now (last year) I would have been riding my bike to school for over a month, but with all the rain I haven't even pulled my bike out. I usually wear Capri pants and sandals and it's just been too cold. I do love the rain, but I'm ready for a week without it.

No matter if it's good or bad weather, I can't wait for the summer break. There is a very busy summer ahead of me, but it's a break from my classes, and work is always less stress in the summer. The teachers and children are not there and it's so nice and quiet.

So here's to a great summer!!! Hope you all have something fun to look forward too.

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Yahoo! I can't wait either!

Tiffany said...

I am very eager for school to be finished. I will love the return to a schedules again by the end of August, but I'm tired of them now...
Have I told you how much I love your new blog layout? It is fabulous.
Seems like I haven't seen you in a while, have a great last 9 days of school!

Sara Hadlow said...

i just need it to warm up so kate and i can play outside more or both of us are going to go stir crazy being cooped up in the house

Lesley said...

I'm looking forward to school being out and a reprieve from that daily schedule, but... like Tiffany I am always ready for the fall schedule to begin again. This coming school year will be my last, first day of school in the public school system. In August I will have been sending my children to school for 27 strait years. I'm looking forward to a week at my favorite beach in June and the completion of the stake float :-)

Stecky said...

I want to clean out my rooms and leave!!!!! If I didn't live in your ward and work with you in callings and were your friend, I would really miss you for the summer though!
The best day of the year? Last day of school. Worst day? First day of school.

Jana said...

Summer for me officially starts when I get girls camp over with, we go next week and after that Im counting down the days till August when I can go pick up my Son.

Stecky said...

Please tell Jana that I hope the summer flies by for her, but drags for me....I know it will be the opposite. 4 more days now. Yipeeeeeeee..