Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Birthday's!!

May 16th - Elder Jesse Westergard (The really handsome one in the middle)
Elder Westergard is my nephew and has been serving in the Dominican Republic for the last 22 months. He comes home soon and I can't wait to see him. Elder Westergard loves to golf and I'm sure that will be one of the first things he does when he comes home. He lives in Mesa, Arizona and enjoys great golf weather all year long.
As a young boy I remember Jesse always wanted to wear his sweat pants. It didn't matter if it was 100 degrees outside. He has always been a handsome, kind, and loving person. He is an awesome missionary and I know the people of D.C. will miss him very much. We love you Elder. Happy Birthday!!!!

May 24th - Dennis Argyle

Dennis is my brother-in-law. He loves his toys. He drove bus for Davis County School District for many years. Sometimes my sister would ride with him. He has built a beautiful get away home in Idaho and spends most of his time there. I will always remember his laugh and the great nick names he has for all the kids. Happy Birthday Dennis! We love you!!

May 27th - Beckam

Beckam is our Nephew's son. Isn't he cute!! I can't believe how quickly he has grown. He is a little brother to Jaxon and a big brother to his new little brother, Crew. He is a sweet little guy and so handsome. We love you Beckam!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

Aw..that is very sweet of you to think of my Daddo! Happy Birhtdaay to you May people! xoxox

Jana said...

thanks for those kind words for Jesse, I can't wait to see him.