Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kate!!

Happy Birthday to my little Sunshine!!

It's amazing how a grandchild changes your life. This little bundle of joy came into our lives and stole our hearts. I have always felt so blessed to have been a mother of a son who I always felt was a perfect child. Never would I have dreamt I could love another so much. People kept telling me how special grandchildren are, but until Kate came along I didn't understand. She is a special gift from God. I see her picture and it makes me smile. She brightens my day just by seeing her. I love watching her personality develop. I see so much of both her father and mother and the beautiful qualities they have.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Kate as she has grown... My little Diva

Newborn

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months
9 months

10 months

11 months



My favorite funny face.

Happy Birthday Kate!! We love you very much!!!!

6 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

i think her biggest change is between 7 and 8 months. she looks so much older in her 8 mo. pics than in her 7 mo. pics.

heather said...

She is just the cutest little thing and I loved her red sweater!

Tiffany said...

Love the funny face photo at the end and the smile it is bringing to your face. So happy for you to be a grandma...what joy!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday cute little Kate, I can't believe she is 1 I love the picture of her in the red sweater. You are a very lucky Nanna, Luv ya.

Stecky said...

I hope your celebration was great. She is certainly something to celebrate. The earth is a better place now.

Lesley said...

What a cutie she is. I also love the red sweater pics.