Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Birthday's

Dec. 12 - This is Austin Wright - He is the father of 3 beautiful children and married to our niece. He is a great dad and a very kind person. We miss you Austin. Hope you have a great Birthday. Love ya!!

Dec. 4 - This is Mckenna Wright - She just turned 1.
They live in Colorado and we don't get to see them much. She is sure a little cutie.
Happy Birthday!!!

Dec. 6 - This is my great niece Haven Nicole Dickson. Isn't she a cutie. She is the spitting image of her mother. Haven is not shy by any means, and has quite an imagination.
Happy Birthday, we love you!!
Dec. 10 - This is my mother-in-law Nancy Hadlow. Mom is one of the most caring, kind, and loving people I know. She has been my second mom since the day I met her. She is a wonderful cook, and a great friend to all who meet her. She never forgets a name. I love you mom. Happy Birthday!!

This is my Grand-daughter Kate. I will do more on her Birthday.
I love you you little sweetie!!

Dec. 30th - Happy Birthday Bobby!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love how you feature the birthdays each month. Your little Kate is a dolly, She looks geogeous in her Christmas red!!