Sunday, November 1, 2009

Slowest Halloween yet







I love Halloween. I miss the days of taking Keith out trick or treating. Our ward had a Trunk or Treat, and since it was on Halloween this year, maybe that is why is was so slow. Our neighbors across the street brought their two grand children over and Carter Johnson stopped by around 8:30, and that was the last of it. I have more junk food around my house and that's not good.

The trunk or treat was fun. There was a great turn out, and the costumes were awesome. My camera ran out of batteries before I could get a shot of Terri Johnson's grand-daughter. She was the bride of Frankenstein. She looked so good. Her hair stood straight back with the white stripe down the middle. What a cutie. All the kids looked so cute and had a good time. Even some of the adults got into it.

Keith, Sara, and Kate came by before we left for the Trunk or Treat and they looked great. Sara made the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen, Keith was the handsome scarecrow and Kate was the beautiful lion. They did a great job on their costumes.

Well, another year of trick or treating gone by. Love the holiday, but I'm glad to get rid of my decorations. Now just to find the time. Hope you all had a fun and safe evening.

7 comments:

Stecky said...

You got the most important 'trick or treater'. And I wasn't referring to Carter. Next year, I'll make my grandchildren stop by. Love your pictures, that Lion is adorable.

heather said...

Ours was so slow, we ended up with more candy than we started with! Hope it's not like this every year :)

Bonnie and Jim said...

You're right! I did have the most important trick or treater. She did make the most adorable lion.
I hope it's not slow next year. I do love seeing them come by.

Jana said...

They look so cute!! Looks like you all had a great Halloween. We hardly had any trick or treaters, I had so much candy left over.
So every time I look at your blog Im going to want Apple Pie!!! Luv ya

Amber said...

Way cute.

Lesley said...

Your kids looked so cute!!

Jared Westergard said...

How cute is Keith, Sara, and Kate! i love their costumes! Happy late Halloween!:)