Me and my mom
She loved to fish
Sunday's always pass so quickly. It's been a beautiful day. I have had some good thoughts today about my mother. It's been four years since her passing which I can't believe have flown by so fast.What a talented lady. As an LPN Nurse she set an example for me that I wanted to follow all my life. I always wanted to follow in her footsteps. She could paint, write poems, act, sing, and if you needed a secret kept she was the one to tell. She had terrible health that was her life's trial. She is the kind of person I want to be. I Love you mom!!!
6 comments:
I wish I had been able to know her, she sounds like a fun person. I am glad you introduce to others by your love and memories.
so glad i was able to meet her even thought it was only for a short while.
Miss you grandma and thinkig of you Bon. Love you.
I miss her kind loving soul everyday! I love you Grandma and think of you offen! Love you
Wish I could just pick up the phone and call her, I wish I could go home to our house in WX and sit at the table and and talk to her and Dad and look out the window and watch the neighbors like we use to. I love you Mom!!
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. It helps me get through the difficult times.
Post a Comment