Thursday, September 10, 2009

Utah State Fair


Every year Jim and I venture to the State Fair. This year we took Keith, Sara and Kate. It's usually the same things every year, but we always love going. It was fun being together as a family. Kate was a little apprehensive about touching the animals, but she was intrigued and I loved watching her face. I think the fish were her favorite. She is such a good little girl. Even in the heat she just smiled and was so pleasant. She loved the eats ie....hot dogs and ice cream. We tried the deep fried twinkee for the first time. I have to say it was really good. It reminded me of a scone with whip cream. My favorite thing was just watching the people. Good times!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

We went to the Davis County fair and LOVED it. I asked Mike about going to the State Fair and he said, it's a whole different breed of people and he isn't interested! Rude-huh? I kind of wanted to go. Oh well.

adrienne said...

I can't get over how beautiful your granddaughter is! What a sweetie.

Jana said...

I love the fair, but Lynn hates it so he never takes me, the only way I got to go is when Kell danced their every year in Oct. now she doesn't even do that. I love the Utah fair, especially when I was in FFA I got to get out of school to go. That has to be the cutest picture of Kate in the goat frame, what a doll!!! Um fried twinkies??? I hate them the regular way I can't imagine them fried.

Stecky said...

You are a great bunch of 'fair'ees!
What great pictures!