Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!



Happy Mother's Day. I miss my mother very much. There are still so many things I wish I could ask her. I still find it hard to believe she is gone sometimes. I miss our shopping trips, and confiding in her. She was always a good secret keeper. My mother was very talented.
She wrote beautiful poetry ~ she could paint beautiful pictures ~ when she was younger she studied dance/ballet in NY City. ~ I used to love seeing her in her nurses uniform. She looked so sharp in her whites. ~ But most of all she loved unconditionally. I LOVE You MOM!!
And Happy Mother's Day to my sisters, nieces and all my dear friends. Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

Happy Mothers Day Auntie Bon!! ♥ love you !

Jana said...

Happy Mothers Day, I love you. I love you Mom!

Amber said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love you