With spring finally here I was able to ride my bike to work all week. It was great! Although this cold weekend has put a bit of a damper on the coming week. As much as we have needed the rain I'm sure hoping this next week clears up enough to keep on riding.
I have really enjoy these past few months not having any class'. I took this last semester off to have a well needed break. I don't regret it a bit. But, now it's back to work. I registered for another English class and come May 11th, it's back at the books. I have to admit I have missed learning. I hadn't intended on taking a summer class, but this will put me back on track.
I'm looking forward to girls camp this summer especially now that I'm not the camp director. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, but it was a lot of hard work and worry. I look forward to not being in charge, visiting with all the girls, and I think a few pranks are in the works.
5 comments:
Good for you! I decided to take my first photography class up at the U starting in June so you have inpsired me! As for girl's camp, so fun, it always is.
I LOVE Girls Camp. As for the studying-not so much. But good for you.
Are you kidding me? Girls' camp is my vacation this year. I plan to live it up! (I hope you don't have to call my parents to come take me home!) By the way, you word everification is wermen. I think that is us. The wermen of West Bountiful
P.S. We saw you riding your bike home the other day and Luke was VERY impressed that "she can ride her bike that far."
I just took a class at Women's Conference on going back to college. I've gotta do it. I'm looking forward to girls camp too. It's the best.
Post a Comment