Monday, April 13, 2009































I love spring! There are many reasons that spring is one of my favorite times of the year. So, I'm going to share my favorite things about spring.
I love the flowers shooting up out of the ground, and the sheet of green that covers the ground. It bring new color to the drab life at the end of winter.
I love Easter. The sacrifice our Saviour gave for us fills me with Hope and Joy for a better tomorrow. Easter was a beautiful day. Our ward choir put on our program and it was wonderful. Their music brought the spirit to my day in the most perfect way.
I love the yummy chocolate this time of year. Cadbury, one of my favorite!
I love being able to put away my sweaters, and wear some lighter clothing. Well, so much for today.
I'm excited to start riding my bike again. Over spring break I took a few long bike rides. It was so relaxing, and the warm sun felt so good on my face.
I love all the new baby animals being born. Every animals is cute when it's born.
I love all the fresh fruits and vegetables in season. They taste so much better this time of year.
And last but not least - It means school is out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope spring comes and stay's soon.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for sharing some of your favorite things about spring. It made me get a little excited for all of those things too (maybe we need a favorite things about spring party). I haven't been out walking much this winter so now is the time for me to get out and do it. BTW Cadbury's is definitely my favorite chocolate. Good choice!!

Jana said...

I love the argyle sweater, and of course the cadbury eggs. I am watching the news and they just showed tons of snow there, where is your Spring? Im with you love new born animals.

Tiffany said...

I love a lot of those same things. I too LOVE Spring. I'm with Lesley-maybe we need to have another party...or just all go out to dinner together. I'm going to be needing a good night out pretty soon!

pirate ride said...

I love spring too! And cadbury egg are the best but the best part of this post is that school is almost Out! Yea us!