
I usually don’t complain too much about the cold. I like wearing layers of clothing to keep warm, but today is absolutely freezing!! I am tired of it! I think I have got the winter blues. I don’t want to do anything, but curl up and veg. My mind is not thinking straight. I can’t wait for spring. I need some warm sun to clear out the cobwebs in my head, and energize my soul.
5 comments:
A nice bike ride along the trail would be nice. Let's plan a date to enjoy that this spring. (After I have my baby, so my big pregnant belly doesn't cause me to lose balance on my bike!!)
That sound good. I think every Thursday afternoon would be perfect.
It won't be to long now :-) By the way...how did your purses turn out?
Its also been cold here in Arizona this week. But not as cold as there. 60's and its suppose to rain again this weekend, of course thats when I fly out of here. Won't be long and you can come soak up the sun here in AZ and smell the orange blossoms. Love ya.
Amen to that I am done with winter I want to get my hands out in my yard and pull weeds and plant flowers. And I hate yard work!!! Please spring hurry!!!
Post a Comment