Saturday, February 7, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...


I'm responding to a post my sister had of her favorite things. She asked if anyone else had anything in common. Yes Sis, we do have a lot of things in common. Here are a few of my favorite things. I like a little salty with my sweet, and I'm itching to go on a cruise, how about any of you?









































































8 comments:

Jana said...

Oh yeah choc. covered oreo, yum-o, and what would we do without our Mary-Kay moisturizer? I just had some Stephen's Hot Choc w/Kell. I've put my clinique make-up on, had a pedi and massage 2 weeks ago. The Cruse????? Ummmmmm. wellllll, let me think more on that one, you know me and water. Love you and when you come see me you can have some of those salty Limon's.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Guess what sis, they have brought them back to Bountiful. I already bought a bag. Yummmmm!!!

pirate ride said...

I have never been on a cruse but I am pretty sure it would be one of my favorite things!! Maybe I will get the chance to find out someday!! I don't know what I would do with out Marykay!

Tiffany said...

We do have quite a few things in common.
Just not a cruise (I fear water) and not hot chocolate (makes me way too thirsty.) and not massages (I fear I will laugh-I am very tickalish.) I LOVE potato chips but have never tried those kind, maybe I'll have to venture out. I LOVE pedicures, in fact I'm due for one any day now...

Jared Westergard said...

I totally want to go on a cruise. I have been on a couple and they are awesome. I really want to go to the Caribbean on one.

Lesley said...

I'm not itching to go on a cruise; but I'd like to eventually. I'd love a pedicure; but I have this issue with exposing my toes to others so I guess I'll wait until the resurrection when everything (my toes and my nose) is restored. I do love sweet and salty (peanuts and plain m&m's are a good mix); Stephen's hot cocoa (mint or hazel nut especially), Clinique (especially at bonus time); I'm not sure about the massage, it sounds wonderful but I'd maybe feel uncomfortable. That was a very fun post, I'll have to do one on my favs.

B said...

I am dying to go on a cruise too!! Sean and I went on one a year ago at this time. *sigh* I'll just keep dreaming!

heather said...

So maybe all the ladies in the neighborhood need to go get some gourmet hot chocolate, a makeover at the Clinique counter and a pedicure together! That was fun to see!