New Year’s Reality Check
Another year, another chance
Another year, another chance
To start our lives anew;
This time we’ll leap old barriers
To have a real breakthrough.
We’ll take one little step
We’ll take one little step
And then we’ll take one more,
Our unlimited potential
We’ll totally explore.
We’ll give up all bad habits;
We’ll give up all bad habits;
We’ll read and learn a lot,
All our goals will be accomplished,
Sigh...or maybe not.
Oh well, Happy New Year anyway!
Oh well, Happy New Year anyway!
Author Unknown
3 comments:
Did you write that? I'm impressed, it must be the English class you aced!
Sorry, I didn't mean to plagiarize. I don't know the author. I wish I could take credit. I made it fit my needs, but I can't take credit for that kind of talent. My mother was wonderful at writing poetry, but I failed to inherit that talent.
Thanks anyway.
Oh, how true! I hope you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment