I just had to share some pictures with you that I took while babysitting Kate. She is so sweet. I love holding her and just staring at her face. She mesmerizes me. She looks a lot like Keith to me, but when she smiles she looks just like Sara. I miss her each day I don't see her. She is my sunshine.
5 comments:
She is adorable. We got your Christmas card thanks for sending us one she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.
She is beautiful. What a lucky grandma to get to babysit!
She is a little doll. Isn't it great being a Grandma!?!
I think she looks just like Keith as a baby. She is beautiful. The joys of being a grandma. Mom always said that there is nothing like it.
She is so precious! You will be a wonderful grandmother.
Post a Comment