My morning began at 3:45 am. We met over to the Johnson's home. After prayer we divided up into cars and headed for the Salt Lake Temple. It had been a long time since I was at the Salt Lake Temple. There was a great turn out. I was so impressed with the youth in our ward. Here it was a no school day and 5:00 am in the morning, and that did not stop them. There was a sweet feeling as I watched them settled down as they entered the temple. There reverence impressed me as they waited patiently to do the baptisms.
After we met at Mark and Yvonne Preece home for breakfast. Yum!! It was very tasty. I could have eaten five of the sweet rolls. Thanks Mark and Yvonne.
Jim and I went home, changed our cloths, and headed for Layton. We got a little shopping done, and it was back home for a marathon night of baking. I baked 10 pies, and got some other dishes ready for turkey day and by the time I climbed into bed I was exhausted. My feet hurt so bad I didn't know how I was going to run the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment