Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gifts for Little KATE!!
















Last night we had a baby shower for Sara and Keith. It was given by the Hadlow side of the family and was at Aunt Joy's home. They had lots of yummy food, and it was fun talking, and enjoying one another's company. My family. Carol, Audra, and Ashlee were there. Sara's mom, Kathy, sister in law Jamie, and the Hadlow family, Aunt Joy, Breanne, Haven, Michelle, Jamie, Aunt Nancy, and Grandma Nancy was there.
They received so many darling things. Little baby dress' and bow bands for Kate hair, a bathing tub, a dirty diaper genie, picture frame, stuffed animals, baby bouncer, a white blanket crocheted by Keith 100 yr. old great grandmother, and much more.
It's hard not to buy them everything I see. Jim and I can't wait to be grandparents. It's getting close and it's exciting to think about our son holding a sweet little daughter. They are going to be great parents.

5 comments:

pirate ride said...

I had so much fun! They did get some way cute thing's. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. I can't wait to see baby Kate! I am so excited for you to became a Nana!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Thanks Audra. It was fun to have everyone together.

Jana said...

Wish I could of stayed for the shower, so sorry! I hope things went well and she liked my gift.

Zack Family said...

I wish I could have come! I didnt even hear about the shower, my mom usually keeps me updated! I would have sent something back with my mom.

Amber said...

I am so sorry I wasn't there. The girls and I have been so sick and I couldn't imagine getting Sara sick. I will drop her gift off to them another day.