Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sister's Trip to Star Valley

We had a very fun time in Star Valley, Wy. this past weekend. It was more quiet than usual. Only Jana and I went this year, but we still had a great time. I loved sleeping in every morning and not feeling rushed to start my day. We did some shopping down town Afton and ate at our favorite fish place. Oh, it tasted sooooo good. Although I wished I would have had some clam chowder. We stopped on our way home to bring some home for dinner and they were closed. Oh well, maybe next year.
Saturday, we went to Jackson Hole. It was a little windy and a bit cold, but we seemed to get our shopping and lunch in. The town was pretty dead. I liked not having a lot of people there. Didn't have to fight the crowds.
We watched scary movies and had some good laughs.
Thanks Jana for taking the time to be here. I look forward to our get together's and don't know what I would do without my sisters!! They keep me sane. I needed that weekend to get grounded again, and now I'm ready for what ever comes next.

My pictures are out of order - This was on our way home. We had to laugh. There was nothing we could do but wait. The man on the left finally got on his horse and cleared a path for us to get through. They went on for ever.........


I hate this picture. I didn't realize it until later, but this is the same shirt I had on last year for pictures at the cabin. It makes me look chunky, but it was warm.






We saw lots of deer around the cabin. They weren't too afraid of us, but kept close watch in case we got too close.


Love you Sis!!


1 comment:

Jana said...

It was fun sis, so glad we went, even thought we scarred ourselves to death. Love you.