Keith and Sara are in New York. Sara's father is running the marathon. Grandma Kathy is tending the girls and I offered to take them a night to help her out. So they came for the weekend.
I bought these pink boots in Afton last week end for Kate's 3rd birthday in December. I was afraid they were going to be too small. So when she was at my house this week end I tried them on her and she wouldn't let me take them back. Yes, I know - stupid of me, but I thought maybe if they didn't fit I could find a store around that sold the same boot. I think I have seen them at Smith and Edwards. I was happy they fit. She loved them and wouldn't take them off. She said "I look like Jessie (from toy story). Now all I need is a hate."
Well, you have to know grandpa - he went to the store for a few items and came back with a red hat. She loved it!! I got the biggest kick out of her galloping around the room.
Little miss Megan is all over the place. I have to block off the stairs or she is up them licity split. She crawled into the kitchen while I was in the living room. When I went to see what she was doing she had climbed up on one of the small chairs and was standing there playing with their little tea set. She about scared me to death. Jim put the chairs up so she couldn't get to them, because she kept going back again and again.
When she looks at you with those big baby blue eyes it melts my heart. I love it when she gets shy and puts her head on my shoulder.

We went outside to build a snowman Saturday. Kate loves to be outside. We ran all over the yard trying to wear her out, but alas it did not work. She is a definite outdoors girl.
Well, you have to know grandpa - he went to the store for a few items and came back with a red hat. She loved it!! I got the biggest kick out of her galloping around the room.
When she looks at you with those big baby blue eyes it melts my heart. I love it when she gets shy and puts her head on my shoulder.
We went outside to build a snowman Saturday. Kate loves to be outside. We ran all over the yard trying to wear her out, but alas it did not work. She is a definite outdoors girl.
2 comments:
Perhaps Kate could become Joshua's betrothed. She'd fit right in around here.
I new you would cave and give Kate those boots, they look darling, so glad you got them. I love the snowman what a fun weekend.
Post a Comment