Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy !st Birthday Megan!!





I can't believe a year has passed already. She has grown so quickly. She is the most happy and easy going child. I could just kiss those sweet checks to death, and when she smiles she lights up the room - and my heart!! It's amazing how these special little spirits come into our lives and make everything so much brighter. Happy Birthday Megan! You are a very beautiful and special little girl.

She loves to walk as long as you are holding her hands. She will rarely just sit on your lap anymore. She wants to be up and moving.





I love this picture of her looking up. She has eyes that melt you. Look out boys! Daddy won't be able to say no.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

She is such a cutie!!

Tiffany said...

(My) Megan kept talking about her all morning yesterday, she thought she was so cute at the party on Friday.

sunny mesa relief society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

She is so beautiful, can't believe she is 1.