It's 10:53 p.m. and I just submitted my last paper in my health class. Yahoo!!!! My computer class was over last Thursday and I did better on my final than I was expecting. It's been a crazy summer with classes, but It's good to get a couple more under my belt. I have two weeks before fall classes begin.
I borrowed some Jane Austin movies from a good friend of mine and for the next two weeks I will go to bed watching my favorites!
I am back to work full time now and getting to know my new boss. I think she'll be great! She is real savy on technology so she will keep me on my toes.
Well, good night, by the time I finally fall asleep morning will be here.
1 comment:
You amazing woman! I am so proud of you with all your responsibilities, you still are working on school
Way to go!!! I am excited to get working...I'm just not sure what to start doing.
Post a Comment