Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Saturday Miracle!

At the time I made the post about Sara running her race I had not yet found my glasses. Although, I have to say I wasn't worried. At the time I lost them my stomach was sick, but I said a little prayer and turned my thoughts to the race and really didn't worry anymore.
Later that day Jim and I went shopping and had just finished lunch when he said to me "why don't you call lost and found and see if they have had your glasses turned in." When I called I really didn't expect them to have found them. I explained I had lost my glasses and described them to her and she said "yes they are right here." I couldn't believe it. I said "they were turned in just today", thinking she may have the wrong ones and she said "yes." I told her I would be right there.
I can't tell you have grateful I was they had been found. I said a prayer of thanks, and gave thanks for the good, kind, and honest person who turned them in. God bless them.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That is very good news. I would be lost without my glasses.