Friday night we went to the Bountiful parade. I couldn't believe it went on for 2 1/2 hours. It was fun, but I thought it would never end. Carol and Sean came out to join us and the Forbes supplied our reserved seating. We were in the shade, but it was still very warm. They don't just throw salt water taffy now, they throw otter pops, Frisbees, juice drinks and all kinds of stuff. We had a great time.
Utah is a GREAT place to be!!!!!
We missed you this year.
Hailey, Hadlee and Sean
Kelsee & McKenzie
Madee
Saturday, was just a quiet day at home working in the yard, planting flowers, doing a little weeding and of course a family BBQ. We set up the little pool for Kate and she had a great time, so did grandpa keeping his feet cool.
Kate and grandpa keeping cool
1 comment:
aww, I missed you guys too, I love the Btfl parade. Thanks for taking the WX High pic I put my hand over my heart when I saw it hehe. Can't wait to see ya, your the best for coming, your a great support to me!!
Post a Comment