I want to wish all the father's a very special day and pay tribute to the men in my life.
I love this picture!!
Stanley Lincoln Haacke

Keith James Hadlow
I love this picture!!Stanley Lincoln Haacke
My Father was always smiling. I wonder about my father as he and my mother were starting their family. Did he ever dream he would be the father of six girls. The poor man never had a quiet moment in the one bathroom in our home. I guess that is why he got up every morning at 4:30 am.
We never felt he wished we were boys, but I'm sure there were times when raising 6 girls tried his patience. He was a wonderful, loving father. He had a dry sense of humor that kept you laughing. He always knew how to have a good time. He taught us how to fish and hunt, and always reminded us that we were ladies. He was a GREAT Father!!
I miss you Dad!! Happy Father's Day!! Love you!!!!
We never felt he wished we were boys, but I'm sure there were times when raising 6 girls tried his patience. He was a wonderful, loving father. He had a dry sense of humor that kept you laughing. He always knew how to have a good time. He taught us how to fish and hunt, and always reminded us that we were ladies. He was a GREAT Father!!
I miss you Dad!! Happy Father's Day!! Love you!!!!

Keith James HadlowI never thought the day would come when our son would grow to be a father. How time flies. I have loved watching our son become a father. He is so sweet with Kate and as I watch him watch her my heart swells and tears come to my eye's. It reminds me of how we feel when we look at him. Keith will soon have two daughters in which to share his love. Keith you are a wonderful father. We wish you a very special day and many years of happy fatherhood.






James Keith Hadlow


James Keith Hadlow
Happy Father's day to my husband. Jim you have been a wonderful father to our son. I used to love watching Keith follow you around the yard working along side of you. He wanted to do everything you did. You taught him how to love life and gave him your wonderful sense of humor. You were with him through scouts and YM's and taught him to honor his priesthood. Your hard work and determination have given us a beautiful home and family. Awesome Dad!! I love you!!!!!!! 






James Williams Hadlow Jr.
Jim's father has always been there for us. In each of our homes that we have owned he has left his mark. He is a talented craftsman and has helped us build apartments or additions of some kind everywhere we have lived. He built our stair case and our dorm windows in our current home. I don't know what we would have done without him. Dad is a very kind and giving person and we love him very much. Happy Father's Day dad!!


1 comment:
Great pictures and 3 GREAT Fathers, Hope you had a great dad's day in Hawaii, when you coming home?
Post a Comment