Out with the old in with the new!! 2010! It's time for new year's resolutions. I had a many in mind last year, but I didn't write them down. I didn't want to feel like a failure when once again I didn't achieve them all. It's not that I haven't worked towards them, I just always put too many things on my list and never feel like I accomplish them. Maybe this year I will write only a few down and keep them simple.
2009 for the most part was a very good year. I have loved watching my grand-daughter grow, spending time with my sister's and family and celebrating Jim and I 's 30th anniversary and coming home with a new car.
On New Year's day we were invited by Keith, Sara, Kate and Sara's family to go bowling at Hill Air Force Base. It was a lot of fun. I love to bowl and miss the times I spent bowling with Michelle on our day league. I even have my own ball and shoes, but haven't been able to find them since our move.
Kate was enjoying being passed around from person to person and eating fries from Grandma Kathy's lunch.
Thanks Kathy and Steve for taking us along.

Sara, Keith, Chris, Kathy

Go Jim go!!
Kate had a good time.
I look forward to many great things in 2010!!
5 comments:
Happy New Year! That is an adorable picture of you and your granddaughter!
Love the picture of you and Kate!!! Happy New Year to you!
I've never been big on new year's resolutions either. They seem so cliche. Hope you have a wonderful 2010.
Happy New Year, I hope it's a wonderful one!!!
You know my thoughts on bowling. ..It looked like great fun. You have a wonderful family. I think they deserve you!
Post a Comment