Sunday, December 14, 2008

I DID IT!!

I passed! I got my final back from my English 1010 (college writing) and I couldn't believe my eyes - A+. It took me completely by surprise. It's been a long semester, but I have to thank a few people who have answered questions and helped me along the way - Sharla Fillmore, Becky Johnson, Sara Hadlow, Kim Staker, and my husband for putting up with me.
I have learned a lot these last 4 months. College is amazing and overwhelming at times. I am truly grateful for the opportunity I have to go back to school. It will be a long road to my degree, but I will do it. I look forward to time off, and welcoming my new grand-daughter into the world. Thanks to all for your encouragement and to my Heavenly Father for the blessings.

9 comments:

Zack Family said...

YAH!!! Im so proud of you, that is an awesome accomplishment. I love you guys. Now you can enjoy the Holidays!!

Jana said...

You are amazing, thats one thing I didn't get is smarts in the family. I am so proud of ya, good job. It will be so nice for you to have a break. Love ya

Bonnie and Jim said...

Thanks sis, but you are far smarter than you give yourself credit. Your an amazing person yourself.

Stecky said...

Now I can say that I knew it all along. Way to go! By the way, I haven't had any college....maybe you should always do the opposite of what I say!!

Tiffany said...

GOOD FOR YOU! That is very exciting. You should be very proud of yourself. College writing was one of the few (ok-maybe the only) classes in college I got an A in!

Lesley said...

Way to go!!!

Sara Hadlow said...

good job, I'm impressed!

heather said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. You deserve the break.