Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Weekend

Jim and I didn't end up going far for the 4 day week end, but we had a good time. Thursday, we saw the movie - Dutches. It was really sad, but I enjoyed it. We had lunch and dropped some off to Keith at his work since we were so close. He had a patient so he couldn't visit, maybe another time. We did a little shopping and then headed home. About 5:00 I took a nice long bike ride along the new Parkway. I went to the Farmington interchange and back. It was a very nice ride until I about ran over a snake. I screamed and lifted my feet, then I began laughing. It was only a baby and I was on a bike. I could have ran it over, but I was more scared of it than it of me. By the time I got home my back side was very sore. I need a bigger seat on my bike.
Friday, we went to Morgan and visited the Browning store. Then we went a little further up the canyon to Taggarts. It's a little restaurant just off the freeway. It's a really cute place and the food was wonderful!! You need to try it. It will make a great date.
I spent Saturday going through cloths, boxes, and getting my house clean.
Sunday, Keith and Sara came to dinner. I always enjoy visiting with them. I had to leave early for a fireside, sorry you guys.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Call me sometime when you want a bike ride companion. We love biking on the new trail-haven't seen any snakes yet-and DON'T WANT TO!!

Lesley said...

Do you think you could help me get my cute background back? I lost it (my own fault, look at my pathetic, boring blog background now) and the cutest blog on the block is all weird now. Mike and I are going to buy new bikes in the spring so we can ride. I don't want to run over a snake but I especially don't want to run over a DEAD bird!!!

pirate ride said...

Thats so funny about the snake, I would have done that say thing!! I just wish I was there to see it!!! Love ya

Jana said...

What is the Browning store?? A store I don't know about? whats up with that. Sounds fun, except for the snake I would of freaked out.