Today was our grand-daughter Kate's primary program. She did awesome. She sang all the songs and knew her part by heart.
As I sat watching her I was so proud to be her grandmother. Our grand daughters, Kate and Megan, fill our lives with pure joy! ... I remembered that felling when Keith was a child. He brought so much happiness to our home. I was so grateful he was able to send some great times with his grandparents.
As I sat watching her I was so proud to be her grandmother. Our grand daughters, Kate and Megan, fill our lives with pure joy! ... I remembered that felling when Keith was a child. He brought so much happiness to our home. I was so grateful he was able to send some great times with his grandparents.
My thoughts went back to my parents and how I longed for them to know my grand-daughters. Some day. Sara reminded me that they new our girls before they came and they were told all about us. I agreed, but felt slighted that I wasn't there. I guess I will have to wait till we are all together again.
It's days like this that I really miss my parents and this picture always makes me fill better. They make me smile!!!! Oh how I love and miss them.

1 comment:
They look like every fun people. Wish I had known them....Now that I commented, are you going to update soon?
Post a Comment