Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Congratulations Josh and Amy!!

I spent the last 4 days in Arizona, helping my sister and celebrating my nephew's wedding. I love being with their family. Josh and Amy are such a cute couple. They were so excited to be married. Amy fits right in with their family and the two of them seam to take everything in stride.


The reception was in my sister's back yard and it looked beautiful - especially when it got dark. There were 1000 lights and they spent hours and hours getting them up. Good thing the temperature goes down at night - the days were over 100 and I thought I would melt.



Their Family
Jakelle, Jesse, Josh, Amy, Jana, Lynn, Lexi, Jared

























1 comment:

Jana said...

I couldn't of done it without you, you mean the world to me, thanks for being here and for all your help. See ya next week. Love ya