So what do you like doing or wish you had more time to do? Share it with me.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Projects, Projects,Projects!!
Last year I picked up my crochet needles that hadn't been touched in years. I began a new project - a baby blessing dress - which I blogged about in September when my grand-daughter Megan was born. I had every intention in continuing on with another project, but with studies, work, young women, and playing with my beautiful grand-daughters I didn't begin anything grand. Instead I started crocheting around baby bibs and making a few dish cloths. No, not too exciting, but it has been fun and it's provided me with little gifts for newborns. I love working with my hands whether it's making jewelry, sewing, or crocheting, and have so many projects running through my mind I would like to do. I would love to retire some day and keep myself busy with all those projects. Well, someday I will. I realize there is a time and a season for everything so for now I will enjoy my little projects and hope the recipients do also.
So what do you like doing or wish you had more time to do? Share it with me.
So what do you like doing or wish you had more time to do? Share it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The blessing dress is beautiful!!! I love doing the blankets and burpcloths too. I finally picked up my crochet hook last week and started a new set. I don't think I could ever make a dress like you did. We need to get Becky and plan a girls night when you two get camp over with.
If I had the money
(and time) I would buy yards and yards of cute fabric and sew all day long.
Sara, you would be fantastic. I have never seen anyone sew like you. It always looks professional.
Lesley, yes, we need a night out. Let's do it!
If I wasn't in the middle of raising so many kids, I would love to sit and write all day long, interspersed with long conversations with dear friends about all I am writing. Writing and speaking--two of my favorite things.
(With the occasional breaks for chocolate treats--life would be near perfect!)
I wish I had your gift for writing Tiffany. You make it look so easy.
Post a Comment