
I know I will probable regret posting this, because as soon as I do it will snow. But, I can't help it. The sunshine was outstanding today and I didn't even need a jacket. This winter has been a long one, and more difficult than in years past. I am itching to get out and ride my bike and take a nice long walk, now that my foot is feeling better. I realize there is still snow in the mountains, and the flowers are not yet blooming, but they are trying. Just the warmth of the sun on my face gives me energy and hope.
It's a beautiful day!!!!
2 comments:
"There is hope smiling brightly before us..." I'm glad it's looking like spring as well. I need some sunshine in my soul :-)
Amen! I think we are going to live. I love this weather. There is so much hope in it.
Post a Comment