My morning began beautifully with Megan awake at 6:00. She really is a good sleeper. I sat on the couch and fed her and when she was done she treated me to about 10-15 minutes worth of sweet baby talk. What an angel! It was so cute I just sat and enjoyed. Kate didn't wake until 8:00 and then Megan was back to sleep. Kate snuggled on my shoulder for a bit (which I love and there is nothing better) we ate some breakfast and played some then it was time for a bath. She loves her bath time so I was surprised when she agreed to get out after only 20 minutes.
We had a fun time and they are both as good as gold.
But what happened next I wish Kate could have been there to see. She loves birds.
After they had left, Jim was out in the garage and yelled for me to come out. He told me to grab my camera. I was sure glad I did. A barn owl had found refuge in the upstairs of our garage. The poor thing was so frightened. He kept flying into the window and falling to the ground. Finally Jim was able to get around him, open the window, and off he flew. What a beautiful creature.


3 comments:
The owl is so cool. Not to mention those darling girls. You will have to plan a swim party or I will. The grandchildren would have a ball.
Ok first I love those cute little girls they are so adorable and second, how cool is that owl, I love owls!!!
Your sweet granddaughters are beautiful! Kate's hair is georgeous!
Post a Comment