
For me summer is officially over. However, I have to say it's good to have my routine back, and it's still pretty relaxed at work. The teachers are not back yet and I'm hoping to get all caught up in the next couple of weeks before they return. I have a great job. This will be my 21st year at Meadowbrook. It's hard to believe I began working there when my son was in second grade. How time flies.
I look forward to seeing the sweet faces of children coming through the front door the first day of school, all dressed in their new outfits and so excited to meet their new teachers. A few days before we post the class lists and the children flock to the windows with anticipated eyes hoping their best friends will be in their class. It's an exciting time.
6 comments:
I'm getting ready for the return to a more scheduled life that the school year provides.
Your grandaughter is darling-what a nice grandma to have her for a week!!
Caitlin went back to school today....musical theater. The routine is nice during the school year, but I love not having to set my alarm clock during the summer.
I still say, "Summer Rocks!!" And when do you want your eggs?
I wish I had a job like you to go back to. You work with such good and fun people and whats better than working with elementary kids. I need to find a job!! Good Luck
I wish I had a job like you to go back to. You work with such good and fun people and whats better than working with elementary kids. I need to find a job!! Good Luck
Hey! When are we going to an anniversary dinner? I feel better now. I need something to cheer me up because...school is starting. BooHOO :'(
Post a Comment