
At times when I look at Kate I see Sara, and other times all I can see is Keith. I think she has the best of both of them.
Well, the other day when I was tending Kate, I got out a picture of Keith when he was 4 months old, and held it up to Kate. I couldn't believe the resemblance. She has Sara's dark hair, her eyes are not as dark brown as Keith's, but oh how she reminded me of Keith. I would love to see a picture of Sara as a baby.
7 comments:
Wow! They could be twins! And they are both so adorable. Ryan's mom has a picture of him as a baby on her wall that Charlie thinks is himself because they look so much alike.
She is so beautiful. Everytime I see a picture of Kate I see Keith. I have always thought she looked just like Keith as a baby.
I seriously thought that the picture of Keith was Kate, then I started reading the post and realized it was Keith. Both beautiful babies!
There's a definite resemblance. So so cute. I look forward to how rewarding being a grandparent must be after difficult years of parenting.
They are two cute little babies, your right at different times I see Sara in Kate and then Keith. She is just adorable wish I was there to hold her.
Bonnie, I can see both Sara and Keith there as I look at Kate. Sara was more blonde by 5-6 months but she has the personality that I remembered. Sara didn't like to sleep much back then, she was always interested in what was happening around her. She too loved to be held like Kate does.
That is an amazing resembalnce. Let me know if you want some photos FOC...I love to shoot babies!
Post a Comment